Building Home


The following permit fee schedule has all the permit fees, impact fees, and use tax information.

Building Inspector

Any construction or work for which a permit is required shall be subject to inspections.

Approved Stamp

Contractors are required to have a current business license to work in the City of Evans. For plumbing and electrical contractors, you need to furnish your state license number.

Permit Services:

This section has many frequently asked questions in reference to the permitting service and inspection service.  Please don't hesitate to contact the Building Division if you have additional questions at 970-475-1120.