Remember, during a disaster what’s good for you is good for your pet, so get them ready today.
- Take your pets with you if you evacuate
- Include your pets in your emergency plans
- Build a separate emergency kit for your pets (click here for information about how to build an emergency kit)
- Make sure and keep digital records and/or pictures of you with your pet to identify your pet after a disaster in case you become separated
- Create a list of places that accept pets if an emergency happens