The Human Resources and Risk Management Department provides an organizational framework to recruit, select, classify, compensate, and develop the City's diverse workforce, while ensuring a safe environment that optimizes productivity, efficiency and effectiveness. Our office is responsible for a variety of functions in partnership and support of all City Departments, including recruitment, benefits, organizational development, risk management and training.
Support the City of Evans as the best place to work in Northern Colorado where employees are engaged and inspired to do their best every day.
Provide services to foster a talented City-wide team and a safe, positive work environment.
Integrity: Because we value integrity, we:
• Do the right thing
• Use consistent and objective standards
• Maintain confidentiality
• Appreciate and respect diversity of perspectives, education, age, background, and experience
Customer-driven: Because we value being customer-driven, we:
• Focus on results
• Collaborate as a strategic business partner
• Are proactive and respond to inquiries and requests in a timely manner
• Work in partnership towards shared goals
• Share information and align mutual interests
• Do what we say we will do
Excellence: Because we value excellence, we:
• Seek to meet and exceed customer expectations
• Strive for accuracy in everything we do
• Constantly find ways to improve
• Think critically
• Challenge assumptions