The City Clerk department is responsible for issuing various city licenses including animal, liquor, temporary vendors and trash hauling. The Finance department issues the Business & Sales Tax Licenses. The Finance department can be contacted by calling (970) 475-1109.

Please click below to find out more:

Animal Licensing

Liquor Licensing

Private Security Service

Temporary Vendors

Mobile Food Vendor Permit Application